Report an adverse event:
For product related issues:
195279, Russia, Saint Petersburg, Industrialny pr., 71, bld. 2, lit. A
All rights reserved
© 2022, Solopharm
The spectrum of antimicrobial activity covers:
• spore and asporogenic microflora
• gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria (aerobic and anaerobic)
• fungi of the genus dermatophytes and candida
• lipophilic viruses, mycoplasmas, ureaplasmas
Even in case of long-term use of MestaMidin-sens resistance does not develop. MestaMidin-sens destroys microorganisms, and is not absorbed through the mucous membranes, skin and wound surfaces. It destroys microorganisms without damaging tissue cells.
• Treatment of skin and mucous membranes (pediatrics, surgery, gynecology, traumatology, proctology, venerology, otolaryngology, stomatology)
• Treatment of wounds
• Treatment of burns
• Prevention of foot mycosis and interdigital mycosis
Should not be used in cases of hypersensitivity to any of the components of the preparation.
MestaMidin-sens must not be used in the abdominal cavity (e.g. during surgery), in the urinary bladder or applied on the eardrum.
The use of the drug during pregnancy and breastfeeding is possible if the expected benefit for the mother outweighs the possible risk to the baby. Consult your healthcare specialist.
It is not recommended to apply MestaMidin-sense onto the breast area before feeding. Areas of application must be wiped with a cloth moistened with boiled water.
For the prevention of sexually transmitted diseases, MestaMidin-sens should be used no later than 30 minutes after sexual intercourse. It is necessary to carry out irrigation (or rubbing with a cotton swab) of skin and mucous membranes of the external genitalia.
MestaMidin-sens is suitable for:
• Treatment of umbilical wounds in newborns
• Treatment of skin before venous cannulas and catheters installing
• Treatment of mucous membranes from 3+
Do not use MestaMidin-sens on skin surfaces that have been treated with antiseptics based on povidone iodine, as contact of the medicines can cause strong brown or purple discolouration. Consult with your healthcare specialist if you use these medicines.
Do not swallow MestaMidin-sens when you rinse a throat. In case of swallowing, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
It does not interfere with the ability to drive or use machinery.
If you use MestaMidin-sens according to the instructions, then an overdose is unlikely.
In case of overdose with topical application, rinse the treated areas with a large amount of Ringer's solution.
Consult your healthcare professional before use